Job Opportunity: Personal Assistant
We are looking for a dedicated Personal Assistant.
Candidates must be well-organized, responsible, and hardworking. Requirements include proficiency in English, as well as excellent knowledge of MS Office and G Suite. The position entails serving as the “right hand” for Directors of the Center for Leadership. Responsibilities include administrative support, scheduling & organizing meetings, research, document preparation, answering e-mails & phone calls, social media, event management, and a wide range of additional personal and administrative duties. This is a great opportunity to experience a new culture and be part of exciting new social good projects.
- Meaningful job where you will be able to really make a difference and contribute to the development of good leadership for Poland and for the world
- Opportunity to meet and work with world-class educators, including Harvard professors and other leading international scholars and speakers
- Possibility to meet talented and passionate people who are curious about the world and want to leave a positive mark on it
- Great occasion to learn about leadership and management
- Competitive salary
- Work flexibility
The ideal candidate is a motivated, good-hearted person who shares Center for Leadership’s mission: bringing high-class education to Poland, promoting the development of good leadership for Poland, and connecting outstanding Poles to shape the future of both Poland and the world. This is a part-time position with possibility of developing into a full-time job. Past experience as a personal assistant for other professionals is a plus. Location in Warsaw would be best, however working partial distance may be considered.
- Excellent organizational skills, acute attention to detail, and ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment
- Must possess a “can-do” attitude for all situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates a proactive ability to anticipate needs and changes, then react efficiently with independent/sound judgment
- Has a passion for learning new things, continuing professional improvement, and sharing best practices
- Determined, self-motivated, and eager to take on new challenges
- Exceptional work ethic, discreet, and trustworthy
- Ability to understand and retain new information quickly
- Calm under pressure
- Experience planning, managing and executing both meetings and events
- Contribute a fun and creative approach to team activities and morale
- High energy, positive, outgoing
Interested and qualified candidates are asked to submit a resume, as well as a short, informal letter of intent stating reasons they would like to begin working at Center for Leadership on or before 2017 May 18th at 6:00 p.m. to: firstname.lastname@example.org