A unique experience and a life-changing education for a better world in the heart of Poland.
The purpose of the Leadership Academy for Poland is to bring world-class education to Poland and provide outstanding Poles with access to one of Europe’s best leadership development programs. World-class educators, including Harvard professors and other leading international scholars and speakers, will deliver interactive classes in a deeply immersive setting and will be available for consultations and closed meetings with the participants. The Academy is an opportunity for a deep reflection that re-centers, refreshes and inspires. It will also offer practical insights on how to positively reshape ongoing projects, careers, and life.
Our promise is that the Academy will provide the participants with a unique and life-changing experience and a standing resource for their future leadership work and personal life.
In a formal evaluation of the Academy in 2016 100% participants agreed that we delivered on our promise.
Residential session at the Campus: September 24th to October 1st, 2017
Residential session in Warsaw: October 26-27th, 2017
Residential session in Warsaw: December 7-8th, 2017
Graduation in Warsaw: January 12th, 2018
Key features of the Academy:
- Mid-career (up 45 years of age) participants from non-profits, startups, academia, public administration, business, media, and culture sectors
- Up to 40 fully funded, need-based, fellowships available to outstanding candidates
- Meetings with Harvard professors, top-level business and community leaders and international scholars
- Unique, world-class, educational and professional development training
- Powerful alumni network of high-potential professionals across sectors who will have a positive impact on Poland and the world
We will offer up to 40 need-and-merit based Fellowships for outstanding candidates. The Academy will be at no or at significantly reduced cost for the Fellows or their organizations, except for transportation costs, some individual expenses during residential parts of the program and the commitment fee.
Fellowships are made possible by the generous support of our Partners.
If you too want to support outstanding Poles and become a Fellowship benefactor by partnering with the Academy, please do not hesitate to contact us!