(CL in the News: see below)
War in Ukraine | List of Organizations
In response to numerous inquiries, members of the Center for Leadership (LAP) Alumni Network prepared a list of organizations tackling the immediate and long-term challenges resulting from the war in Ukraine. The list was created for the convenience of every person, business and institution willing to get financially involved, to channel your support to verified, most impactful organizations and initiatives.
To help you navigate this document, we divided it into:
1. Direct support to organizations providing immediate response
2. Dedicated fund to face long-term challenges, too big to be tackled by a single organization
Feel free to distribute this list widely through your personal and professional networks.
The Center for Leadership offers fellowships for outstanding Poles in order to give them access to world-class education in the area of leadership. Our fellows are people who are closely involved in changing and shaping their local environment. Candidates are selected from among students, non-profits, public administration, start-ups, local communities, and the media.
CL in the News
Center fo Leadership recently appeared in the media:
Current Comments For The Media
Professor Cezary Wójcik has spoken on:
- • Leadership;
- • Economics.
- • Leadership in business and politics;
- • Civil development, education, social changes;
- • Current economic policies;
- • Macroeconomics, monetary policy, and exchange rate policy.
Materials For Public Use
Professor Wójcik’s photos for publication:
Professor Wójcik’s dossier for comments on leadership:
Professor Wójcik’s dossier for comments on the economy: